Our Business Platform
The WFG business platform stands out as the ideal way for entrepreneurs to enter the financial services industry. The platform’s innovative approach has empowered thousands of Canadian entrepreneurs to thrive in this industry.
WFG’s business platform offers a solid foundation from which to launch, grow and expand a financial services business.
As part of this platform, associates have access to the WFG business system — a step-by-step guide developed by the company’s experienced field leadership that helps associates grow their businesses. The business platform offers:
- Training programs to get new associates’ businesses off the ground and tools to help them and their teams become life licensed
- Access to advanced technologies to help associates grow their businesses
- Administrative support from more than 300 staff members at both the WFG corporate headquarters in Johns Creek, GA and the home office in Toronto, ON
- Professional marketing materials to use with clients and potential associates
- Company events, such as the annual Convention of Champions, which offer training, recognition and the chance to hear from seasoned field leaders who have built thriving businesses
- Exclusive access to the associate intranet, MyWFG.com, that gives associates a chance to connect with other WFG associates and offers 24-hour access to commission statements, pertinent business information, company news and more
- The ability to offer products from some of the industry’s leading providers
- Recognition programs that reward rings, watches and once-in-a-lifetime trips to top-performing associates
- A mentoring business model that offers support from our experienced field leadership