We’re Backed by the Financial Strength of AEGON
- AEGON N.V. is an international life insurance, pensions and asset management company with businesses in over 20 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia
- AEGON N.V. employs around 25,000 people and serves nearly 47 million customers worldwide
- AEGON N.V. was ranked one of the world’s top companies in 2012 by Forbes in its annual ranking of the world’s biggest companies
- AEGON N.V. had more than EUR 420 billion in revenue-generating investments around the world at the end of 2011
- AEGON N.V. manages investments on behalf of customers as well as for its own account. In total, the company oversees EUR 463 billion in revenue-generating investments
- The company’s shares are listed on three major stock markets: Amsterdam and New York.
View the AEGON N.V. Factsheet here.
For more information about AEGON N.V., please visit www.AEGON.com.
We are affiliated with Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. – Transamerica Financial Group Division (TFG):
- A broker-dealer and registered investment advisor firm designed to serve Middle America
- More than 4,600 registered representatives
- Ranked #3 in number of Representatives in the Independent Broker Dealer category as of 2011 according to a report from Cerulli Associates
- Agreements with more than 100 separate financial services product providers
- Brings professional money management services, through its registered Investment Advisors, for individual accounts and retirement plans to small businesses and families and individuals of all incomes through its network of independent third-party model managers
- Has more than $6 billion in assets placed under management by TFA investment advisor representatives with its third-party money managers
 Ranking issued April 21, 2012 based upon a composite score consisting of sales, after-tax profits, market value and total assets.
 As of September 30, 2012.